SHIPPING & RETURNS FOR ONLINE ORDERS
INFORMATION FOR CUSTOM TABLE TOPS
We are constantly working on orders and consequently we do not carry any kind of stock. Every table is manufactured as orders come in. We have established a time frame of 3 to 5 weeks from the time we receive your order and the time we ship it. Remember that we carefully select each piece of stone we use. Depending on the orders ahead, your table might be ready sooner.
You will be notified by e-mail as soon as the table ships. You will be provided with all the tracking information.
All of our tables are shipped by freight trucks. Free freight orders will not be deliver inside the physical house. Your order will be delivered to the front of the house or driveway. It is your responsibility to check shipments before you sign for the product. Once the product is signed for there is little we can do if the product is damaged. Even if the box is damaged but the contents appears okay, you should make a note on the delivery receipt before you sign for it. Once you signed for the package is yours and without the notation there is little we can do.
- REFUND, RETURNS, AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
– No changes or cancellations after 3 days after the order is placed.
– No returns or refunds on customs items.
– If you are not completely satisfied with your custom stone table, please contact us by email or phone.
– We are not responsible for size, style, or umbrella hole errors made by customers at the time of placing the order. Changes in size, style, or umbrella hole must be reported immediately to us within 48 hours of placing the order.
– If the product you receive is defective or if you receive the wrong item, we will ship you a replacement at no cost and have the other item shipped back to us at our cost.
– No merchandise will be accepted without a RAN (Return Authorization Number). All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging only. Merchandise must be well packed in order to avoid damage in transit.
– We reserve the right to repair or replace defective merchandise at our discretion.
– Warranty does not cover damage caused by ordinary wear-and-tear, fading, improperly use of sealants, accidents, acts of nature, misuse or incorrect installation.
– Any liabilities for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. Liability is limited and shall not exceed, the purchase price of the item.
– Please have in mind you are buying a product made with completely natural resources. Keep in mind that the stone texture may not be 100% exact like the one you see in the picture. Stones may have chips, pits, surface cracks, gouges, or corners missing. They are not defects, and in no way compromise the structural integrity of the tabletop. All of these is what adds character to our table tops and makes them unique.